Saturday, June 25, 2011

Most embarrassing moment EVER!

There are many gross things about pregnancy and most of them are kept private (until you get to the delivery room, of course) but sometimes, things just happen in public. And at least this time, I have pregnancy to blame it on. But it still doesn't make it any less mortifying!

Ollie and I were at Old Navy this morning looking at dresses. They were having a huge sale, and the place was full of people. Out of no where I had to sneeze. No biggie, right? Well, sneeze #1 was OK, sneeze #2 also produced a giant, trombone-ish fart (it gets worse), and sneeze #3 was enough to break the levee. I peed all over myself. And not just a little bit, but I had 3 glasses of tea at breakfast plus more water after that with no bathroom stops! I was wearing jeans so the denim turned dark blue from my crotch all the way down past my knees! To make it even worse, Ollie saw it and realized what was going on and started saying "Mommy, do you need to sit on the potty? Mommy is all wet. Mommy needs to change her diaper. Mommy needs to put on dry panties." Of all places, I was in the maternity section and there just happened to be another pregnant chick beside me. We both were laughing so hard, she said that she was going to pee in her pants too! (Luckily she didn't) So I threw down what I was going to buy, grabbed Ollie out of the buggie, and ran out the door- somehow still laughing, with Ollie still talking about how mommy peed on herself. Oh my goodness. So much for Kegel exercises! If it is this bad at 23 weeks, what am I going to be like at 33 weeks?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

1 comment:

About Claire

Amateur mommy and imperfect homemaker.